02 April, 2008

I FINALLY UPDATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okey Okey.I know ppl have been tellin me to update this damn blog.I admit i have been extremely lazy.Sorrylah not my fault.I come from college, and i fall asleep. When i wake up my dad would have already gone to sleep so he would have offed the internet cconnection in his room.So my room wont have connection anymore.Plus SAM sucks lah.Assignment after assignment, Exam after exam, Class test after class test. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well thank god for all the parties and outings coz they are the only things that are keeping me sane.Apparently dancin to 'Low' calms the soul.i call it Disco for the soul. Lack of sleep makes me more lame then i usually am apparently.Well i have nothing importan this week left since i finished my accounts test ready.Except a stupid moral test on Friday.So i decided better update the blog while i can. I shall dedicate this latest post to aveena, swei, nawwar, and shiva who have been tellin me to update my blog.So guys.Here i am sitting in my room with a UOB 1 card advertisement playing on the radio .

No comments: