02 April, 2008

Ainessa Azhar






Well its goin to be quite hard to describe her.Hmm well i met her when i was in form 4 in our favourite accounts tuition DATIN KHOO!!!!!!!!!lol.She's 4'11 inches which as swei would know owuld make her an easy prey for my short jokes.hahahaha.She has tonnes of perfumes apparently she must think she stinks a lottttt.Nolah nolah she collects them.Weird hobby.Well at least she'll never stink.She's really small.We both share a common pillow called Daryl.Ainessa is malay but she speaks malay with an english slang.So she keeps repeating hey i'm malay okey to me.Coz we all know after spending 10 minutes with her that she cant be a malay.Embarrasment to the malay community.lol. Favourite words: 'I'm hot','Bitch','Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo'.Haha.She's goin to murder me in college tomorrow.Favourite breakfast in college: Karipap, Favourite lunch in Asia Cafe: Indo mee and limau ice.Favourite colour: i only remember pink.Bad habit:Never does her homework ( not that it means i do my hw, i'm just like her) i think we are the only 2 ppl in class who never do maths.haha.Loves:Pancakes (only certain ppl know wat this means).She can sit in front of the comp for hours just by stalking everyone's facebook and blog.haha stalker.Loves to act like a bimbo i dont know why.When the truth is she's damn freakin smart.Has tonnes of coats but she always seems to wear the same few.On the whole, ainessa is a really really nice person.My really close friend in college.Sits rite next to me in class in fact.Damn sad all her friends are tall.haha.Aww.Anyway, i love you Ainessa.Youor the best.I'll never forget you ever.You better not forget me too.okey!!!

Pei Chern, Ness and me

1 comment:

June said...

SHAM YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!! ^^ View my blog to find out watcha hafta do =p