07 February, 2008

Friday

Well its Friday.Hols is almost over.So its back to college to get my econs marks sit for legal test and mathe quiz.AAAAAH.And the worse part i have to wake up early!!!.I watched elizabeth yesterday.It was actually quite nice.I wanted to watch one missed call but my mum and auntie is totally against horror movies.such chickens.Everytime i say horror movie i cant help thinking bout Angie.When we went to watch that josh hartnett movie.She kept staring into her popcorn.lol.I need to go buy new clothes.Mei keeps saying i wear the same skirt and shirt.When i actually only wear it once a week.And yet she tells everybody i wear it everyday.I dunno what to tell her lah.I miss school.The japanese ppl were there when we went on Tuesday.Aveena got the hot head girl.At least thats what all the guys say.Sook Han is soo crazy bout this one hot japanese dude.She is so sad tht she didnt take his pic.She wants to go to japan juz to look for him.Aveena made her jealous coz aveena took a pic with him.Oh and me and aveena got into our normal hitting each other behaviour.My hands were red by the time i left.That girl can kill ppl lah especially with her KARATE kick.Uncle Steven's bus seemed smaller than usual.Maybe coz we havent been on it for so long.And its quite empty nowadays.Dun see al the normal ppl tht used to be on the bus last year.Shoot i have maths homework.BYE

1 comment:

Shiva Ruppeni said...

Shamilaaaaaa!!!
ahhhaa. can you update your blog more regularly ah?

ahha. get a Cbox! easier to leave comments.

hartamas misses you guys loads!

xx
Shiva
shivaruppeni.blogspot.com