02 April, 2008

L2

Valentines day at old town kopitiam

Hmm.L2, my class.haha.I feel like i am in primary school and the english teacher is making us write and essay on my class.How shalli describe it hmm, its big, its blue, it has w hite board, its cold, bla bla bla.I could do that but the problem is i dont have fixed class.Our classes always change. Every teacher who teache us or are goin to teach seem to be warned earliar that we dont stop talking. We talk talk talk talk and talk.I think i am in the rite class dont you???? lol?Oh and rite now the class seems to be so keen on callin me blackcurrent because of this stupid racist joke ainessa told.hahahaha.You should have seen us durin the mountain climbing thing.Everytime we passed a stream on the way up ppl were like sham sham blackcurrentHAHHA.Lameness.

When Zokhri(legals teacher) decided we need to decide once and for all what we think about legal studies.Had to sit in a circle and write it all on the board.Like we were in rehabilitation or sumthin for our legal marks.haha

Me and Yuan Ling ( hottest girl in L2)

Moral video discussion

Me and Keiron/crayon who got a full scholarship from Tanjung Rambutan and btw is my slave for a week coz his itchy fingers had to go crack my bangle

Yee Sang on Valentines day (i dunno why) which we paid for using the class fund.

No comments: