04 February, 2008

HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it been a long time since i last blogged so i shall write a really long blog.Well Nothing much happened on Friday.Had the Economics test in the hall.The test was HARD!!! N i actually cried in the hall.Sasha says its so shamila like but i dun think so.OOOH and i got my accounts marks.i got 100% yay.lol.Sorry sorry i was showing off.WHich btw Daryl, is not like me at all.Then at recess it was only me,ainessa,Daryl and Devaraj.Abi's class had a moral project to discuss.I didnt go back by bus so i got home a little earliar.Then i had piano class.I waited the whole week for Saturday so i could wake up early but sadly i had to wake up at 7 coz i had the car maintainence talk at 8.Tht lasted till 3.I got to drive for the 1st time!!!!!!!!I was sooo scared.When i was sitting in the backseat coz it was someone else's turn to drive 1st i thought to myself tht i dont want to drive at all coz i was soooo scared.Well i finally had to drive and i kept laughing and laughing.The guy said i had a funny character.Everytime i tried to turn there will surely be another car there.i actually thought i was going to die a few times.lol

No comments: