28 January, 2008

Goodbye Sasha

Wow.i never really thought i would actually start my own blog.i'm the type of person who would start something so enthusiasticly(i seriously do not know how to spell that word lah) and then after a while i would give up.lol.Well today was quite a sad day actually.Sasha left for Australia.I mean sure Australia is not that far away and its not that she is never going to come back.But Still....She's not in Malaysia.You know when i moved the last time i told myself i wont have stupid fights or ever dislike someone close to me.Because i remember when i first moved, i kept thinking about all those times i fought with my good friends when instead i should have been spending as much time as possible with them.And now i go and do the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i fought with sasha sooo much,and i sweared and insulted her a lot.Plus there were times when i actually felt like killing her!!!!!!!!!Now all i want her to do is come back to Malaysia and stay there.I want to be able to call her b4 any party and ask her what she's wearing.I want to be able to tell her to take off that awful mask she's wearing.(god i'm actually going to cry).I know she's going to be back in 10 months time.But Sasha is someone i call every week.Now imagine 10 months of not calling her.Thats at least 40 weeks!!!!!!!!!!I cant go looking for hot guys with her(not that we can find any...sorry lah that was soo mean) and i cant go watch a horror movie with her and laugh at the whole thing for another 10 months.Shoot Sasha you better be reading this and decide to take the next plane back to Malaysia.I promise to buy you nasi lemak everyday rain or shine.Deal or no deal?lol.Shit i have a stupid accounts practice test tomorrow.Why in the world do we need to sit for practice tests????What is happening to the world.
Love you Sasha forever and ever and ever.

No comments: