03 February, 2009

Ok so i havent updated this blog in ages. I blame my laziness for that. I'm leaving soon. Leaving to Australia. The problem is, i dont know if i even want to go. Everything is just moving so fast. One minute your still in high school and the next you've finished college. Now i start all over again. A five year course. Giving me enough time to love it and hate it just like high school. At one point of my life, going to Australia was the only thing i looked forward to. But now, as the date creeps closer, i realise I DONT WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!. Looks like i've actually grown to love this country which i constantly criticize. Or maybe i've grown to love the people i've met growing up here.... my friends. Everybodies going somewhere else.... half of the people i know i may never see again. God knows what part of the world they'll be in. I've moved a lot throughout my life. I think moving from mentakab to Kl was probably one of the hardest. Coz as you grow older, it gets harder to leave. As you grow older, you start feeling a whole new set of emotions. Life was never complicated when i was 5. I remember the hardest decision i had to make then was which colour suited my barbie doll better...I keep moving to places that are bigger with more people to compete with. I guess i always liked being a big fish in a small pond rather than in an ocean. I used to be sooo bored with this country.... spending everyday of my life here but now its going to be short visits probably twice or once a year. Well i guess its goodbye Malaysia and Hello Australia.......................................

1 comment:

Shiva Ruppeni said...

SHAAAAAAAAMILAAAA!

you will only blog once a year is it? haiyoooo